Friday, August 15, 2008

i win.

.
.
So, if the blogging world were to conduct an Olympics of their own, I'm pretty sure I'd win the gold medal for the most infrequent blogger alive.
.
.

In other news, last night after watching Nastia Liukin, Shawn Johnson, and Yilin Yang twirl and flip their little¹ hearts out, I attempted to do a cartwheel in my living room in front of my mom.


Let's just say that won't ever be happening again.
.
..

¹ Shawn Johnson: 4 ft 9 in
...Yilin Yang: 4 ft 10 in
...Nastia Liukin: towering in at 5 ft 3 in

.
.

5 comments:

montague said...

sheeesh. don't let a small set back turn you off your dreams. TWIRL ROZA, TWIRL!

Anonymous said...

as mandated by the international olympic guidelines, im pretty sure you'd have to enroll in the special blogging olympics


..with the special bloggers.

roza said...

awww, amy: your encouragement is so endearing! it almost makes me want to try again. almost.

i'm blaming my miserable failure last night on the laws of gravity and global warming.

..and a heavy dinner. i twirl, i hurl.


shahin: i give you an inch, you take a yard. so typical.

Elizabeth said...

You deserve a medal for even trying a cartwheel. I would definitely injure myself if I attempted anything of the sort!

Unknown said...

you deserve a gold medal for much more than just infrequent blogs my darling!

and im right there with you on the failed cartwheel attempts.. i think im just going to stick to watching the sport.. not trying to be a part of it ;)