Monday, September 22, 2008

maraz.



all the things i've done in the last three hours to avoid studying:

take a personality quiz by his holiness, the dalai lama
eat 4.5 apples
watch martial arts on YouTube
try to figure out Faraz's Facebook password
browse the cover of private myspace profiles
pet my roommate's cat 
offer it the remaining half of my apple
investigate the feathers currently popping out of my pillow
google the calories in an apple
trace my childhood history to figure out when i contracted ADD
leave a message on my parents home phone about the results of my personality quiz
google my name to see if it yields any new and exciting results
attempt to fold an index card more than 5 times
investigate the identity of my anonymous commentor, BOOBGRL
calculate the sum of my four starbucks transactions made today 
google the recipe for homemade olive oil soap
attempt to coat the entire inner wall of my candle jar with wax, unsuccessfully 
listen to Nila express her frustrations with the United State Postal Service 
look at DOPEBOY's pictures and screen his comments
try and figure out who android is
try and figure out who astutely placed the word dying in the term "studying"
browse all your blogs (yes, even yours)


i better go. 


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

1) Do not try to hack my password. It does not say faraz alizadeh and family on my name. lol

2) that personality quiz is a bunch of bs. It is saying that my lover is lazy. I dont even have a lover but if I did she would def not be lazy.

SamZeb said...

thanks for browsing my blog. there was absolutely nothing new there...so 'maraz', right back at you.

Anonymous said...

I want to have your babies.


-DOPEBOY

Anonymous said...

uh speaking as rozas brother, no one will have any babies in this lineage unless a rigorous gene DNA test has been done. RIGOROUS! lol

Elizabeth said...

You have had a full day! :)

montague said...

i love you. this was way cute.

and that is EXACTLY how university days should be spent, so don't feel guilty and just enjoy.

roza said...

faraz - if it wasn't for me, you wouldn't even have friends. so just gimme the stupid password.

sam - stop giving your blog the silent treatment and write about something. preferably the dirteh south.

nila - i love him.

faraz (again) - can you give my children rides on your row boat? and your facebook password?

elizabeth - this is only the tip of the iceberg!

amy - you're so sweet. grazie mille for the positive reinforcement!


by the end of the night i eventually took a break from googling and actually started to work :)

SamZeb said...

i love leaving people in suspense until my next post.

but thanks for your comment here and there anyway. i'll consider that for next time. (not.)

PS: I think dopeboy wants to have your babies.

PPS: Does that mean he wants you to knock him up??? I don't get it.

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!

I've been watching videos on youtube all morning of you know what. Why did you show me that Roza???WHY?!?!

-Desperate BOOBGRL

Tara said...

dang. you got that much done in 3 hours?

Unknown said...

ohmygod. I'm laughing out loud. I am pretty sure I was led here by the wonderful Amy and I'm so glad I did. you are hilarious and you just inspired a future blog post. I definitely have ADD and am a procrstinator since I'm reading your blog and typing this comment instead of working. thanks for making me laugh today...